- Prizes will be randomly chosen after the final race of the season. Prizes aren’t just for podium winners, they are for everyone that participates!
- Only one prize per person.
- To be eligible for ANY prize, you must finish at least 5 races in a single class.
- For example, if you finish 5 or more races on Thursday night, you’re eligible for prizes. If you finish 4 races on Sunday night and 4 on Tuesday night, you didn’t complete 5 races in a single class so you won’t be eligible.
- You must run at least 60% of the laps in the race. Basically, sitting in the pits doesn’t count.
- Each completed race counts as an entry for a prize. The more you race, the more chances you have to win! If you complete 10 races on Sunday nights and 10 races on Tuesday nights, you get 20 entries for a prize. If you complete 5 Sunday, 5 Tuesday, and 4 Thursday, you get 10 entries (the five on Thursday don’t meet the minimum).
- Physical prizes will ONLY be mailed to addresses within the USA or Canada unless the sponsor agrees.