- Have fun
- Race clean
- Be respectful
- Help novices
As one of the fastest-growing iRacing road racing leagues, we know how to have a good time. Join us and enjoy racing again! No wreckers, bitching, or moaning.
- Free to race but we’d appreciate a Donation if you do.
- Join our iRacing League: Don’t wait until the night of the race to join.
- Join Discord or Facebook: Where we make fun of each other, post penalties, and generally have a good time. Join one or both.
- Read the New Members section of this website.
- Once you’ve done steps 2-4, you are welcome to race with us any night, any time in the season.
Season 15 Begins March 28, 2023
The dates/times are the in-sim race start times.
- Road Atlanta – Full Course (2023-03-18 12:00)
- Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari – Grand Prix (2023-03-25 12:00)
- Donington Park Racing Circuit – Grand Prix (2023-04-08 13:30)
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps – Grand Prix Pits (2023-04-29 08:30)
- Barber Motorsports Park – Full Course (2023-04-29 14:00)
- Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (2023-05-06 10:00)
- WeatherTech Raceway at Laguna Seca – Full Course (2023-05-13 10:00)
- Circuito de Jerez – Ángel Nieto – Grand Prix (2023-04-29 16:00)
- Circuit Park Zandvoort – Grand Prix (2023-05-13 10:00)
- Okayama International Circuit – Full Course (2023-05-20 14:00)
- All nights/classes use the same scoring.
- All racers joining a race are scored, including Disconnects.
- Points are assigned as a percentage of race laps completed compared to the overall winner (not class winner). If you complete 80% of the overall race laps, you’ll get 80% of the points for your position. If you complete a lap and disconnect, you’ll still get a percentage of points for your finishing position.
- Finish with no incidents: 10 bonus points. Per Class. You must complete 90% of the laps to be eligible.
- Gained Most Positions: 5 bonus points. Per Class.
- 5 + 5 Bonus. One racer will be randomly chosen after each race to receive $5 in iRacing dollars and 5 bonus points. To be eligible you must be running at the end of the race and not sitting in the pits. Only on Tuesday & Sunday nights.
- Pro/Not-Pro racers compete in the same races. Since our scoring software doesn’t handle Pro/Not-Pro directly, Pros are currently separated by adding 10,000 bonus points to each Pro the first time they race. That puts all the Pros together in the standings.
- Pro is anyone with an iRating of 3000 or over when they race. If you drop below 3000 at some point during the season, you’re still a Pro.
- If a Not-Pro wins 4 or more races in the current season, on the same night, they may get moved to Pro.
- Admins can move anyone in/out of the Pro division regardless of iRating or wins.
Awards may be sent to the top 3 in each class at the end of the season. Awards will only be shipped to addresses within the USA and Canada. If Divisions (Pro/Not-Pro) are in use, your Division must usually have more than 10 active racers to be awarded a trophy.