Season 10 – Tuesday – MX5/TCR
- Class 1: Global MX5: 40% fuel capacity at start
- Class 2: Audi RS 3 LMS, Hyundai TCR, Honda TCR: 35% fuel capacity at start
- Practice: 6pm Central Time USA. Lone Qualifier: 7:50p for 10 minutes. Race: 8pm for 40-minutes.
- Requirements: None
- Open Setups
- Standing Start
- 1 Quick Repair
- Damage on
- Incidents: 17x – Drive Through Penalty (how to serve this penalty)
- No car swaps during the season. Car selection will be locked from Round 1 or the first race you run of the series. If you drive a different car after the season starts, your points up to that race will be voided.
- Inverted Grid (of sorts): The Top 3 finishers in a race must not qualify for the next week’s race. You can grid, just not qualify. This will put the top 3 towards the back of the pack each following week.
- If the racer forgets and does qualify, you can start from the pits.
- If the racer forgets and starts at their qualifying position, they will be awarded zero points for the race and it will count towards their season.
- If you don’t race the week following your podium, you can qualify at your next race.
- 12/14/21: Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
- MX5: Matthew Adkins, Andres Garcia, Brian Lempke
- TCR: Daniel Towill, James Bunter, Russell Abraham
- 12/21/21: Circuit of the Americas – Grand Prix
- MX5: Kevin San Diego, Craig Ream, Jedidiah Babinec
- TCR: Michael Johnson, Brian Zinn, Jacob Eiting
- 12/28/21: Watkins Glen International – Boot
- MX5: Kevin San Diego, Blake Townend, Andres Garcia
- TCR: Daniel Towill, Jordon Johnson, James Bunter
- 01/04/22: Virginia International Raceway – Full Course
- MX5: Kevin San Diego, Craig Ream, Mike Bond
- TCR: Michael Johnson, Daniel Towill, Brian Zinn
- 01/11/22: Red Bull Ring – Grand Prix
- TCR: James Bunter | Brian DeVries | Rob Campbell
- MX5: Blake Townend | Kevin San Diego | Kelly KG Greenhoe
- 01/18/22: Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke – BES/WEC
- 01/25/22: Daytona International Speedway – Road Course
- 02/01/22: Sonoma Raceway – Cup
- 02/08/22: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps – Grand Prix Pits
- 02/15/22: Autodromo Nazionale Monza – Grand Prix
- 02/22/22: Circuit Park Zandvoort – Grand Prix
- 03/01/22: Phillip Island Circuit
Penalties by Race Week
If your name is in bold, you must start from the pit lane next Tuesday race in which you participate or you will receive 0 points for your race.
Carry over from last season: Andres Garcia, Kenny Teal
- Stan Hammons (x2), Kent Krueger
- Kenny Teal, Thomas Wright, Frank Kline, Chad Sosnowski, Josh Olson
- Brian Lempke, Blake Townend, Craig Thompson, Jacob Eiting, Brandon Piper, Justin Atchison
- Jedidiah Babinec, Paul Metzgar, Kenny Teal, Brian Lempke
- Daniel Towill / Frank Kline / Michael Bond / Brandon Piper / Roman Bykov